Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dragonfly 7" to Windows 10
04-28-17, 01:55 PM
RE: Dragonfly 7" to Windows 10
Paul,

Q1. how would I update the software?
A1. Assuming that you are asking how the Dragonfly display's software would be updated, please click on the link provided within my prior response and then click on the Dragonfly Software link to display the corresponding Dragonfly Software update web page. On the Dragonfly Software Update web page, you will find link to download the latest Dragonfly software, as well a link for the associated installation instructions. In a nutshell, the displays software is designed to be performed by copying downloaded software update files to a blank microSD memory card, placing the memory card into the memory card reader of an unpowered Dragonfly display, and then switching the display ON to perform the software update.

Q2. when i go to the waypoints and tracks and click save waypoint to card it says saving but there is no gpx file on it! Is this an issue that can be fixed with updating the software?
A2. When updated with the latest software, no option will be provided to select between exporting the data to a GPX file or FSH file. Instead, a Dragonfly display which has been updated with the latest software will only export waypoint and track data in GPX file format.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dragonfly 7" to Windows 10 - Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator - 04-28-17 01:55 PM