Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
data transfer run/view
06-02-17, 09:03 AM
data transfer run/view
I have been successful in data transfer from E80 to the CF card with software version 5.52. I have downloaded the converter zip (raymarinefshtogpxconvertor.zip ).
The prompts give me boxes to check for a desktop icon and a start up short cut. After download, no icon or start up icon appear. I only get the auto start of the archive box. Also, the Raymarine file does not show in my program files?

question 2: when reading the file, will I also need to download a program on my pc to run/view Raytech software.
Betsy
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-02-17, 10:07 AM (This post was last modified: 06-19-18 01:25 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
RE: data transfer run/view
Betsy,

Q1. The prompts give me boxes to check for a desktop icon and a start up short cut. After download, no icon or start up icon appear. I only get the auto start of the archive box. Also, the Raymarine file does not show in my program files?

A1. Following successful installation of the Raymarine FSH to GPX Converter program, one should expect to find a folder titled Raymarine within the programs list and the Raymarine FSH to GPX Converter program listed therein.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=1016]

This simple to use program will prompt the user for the location of the Archive.FSH file when the SELECT ARCHIVE.FSH FILE button is selected and will prompt the user for the location and file name for the GPX file to be created when the SAVE TO RAYMARINE GPX FORMAT button is selected.

Q2: When reading the file, will I also need to download a program on my pc to run/view Raytech software.
A2: RayTech software does not support GPX file format. However, Raymarine's Voyage Planner PC software supports both GPX and Archive.FSH file formats.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply