Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
dragonfly
08-15-17, 07:33 PM
dragonfly
I have 2 questions. do you have any info about Raymarine adding side imaging to the Dragonfly series . next question is which charts/ maps include fresh water rivers and brackish water parts of the sounds of North Carolina. I need a fish finder for the front of my boat, a 2070 ROUPHNECK. Just trying to do my homework before I obligate my self. thank you for your time.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-16-17, 08:31 AM
RE: dragonfly
Welcome to the Raymarine Forum Ben,

Q1. Do you have any info about Raymarine adding side imaging to the Dragonfly series .

A1. Raymarine has not announced any plans to add SideVision features to it's Dragonfly product line. If seeking SideVision features in addition to DownVision features, then it is recommended that you consider an Axiom RV MFD.

Q2. Which charts/ maps include fresh water rivers and brackish water parts of the sounds of North Carolina.
A2. It would typically be recommended that the product be ordered with a Navionics+ chart card for this application.
08-18-17, 07:20 AM (This post was last modified: 08-18-17 07:35 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
thanks
08-18-17, 07:35 AM
You're welcome.