The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 802 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 802 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Digital Radom reboots but only when gain is in offshore mode
10-14-17, 07:25 PM
Digital Radom reboots but only when gain is in offshore mode
I have a digital 4K radome connected through seatalk hs to two E120 (2008) and the radar was constantly shutting down and giving me “no data source” or another error like no array (can’t remember the exact error message) and then would restart the warmup process and the crash right after I turned it to transmit. So I put the vessel on shore power charged up the batteries and even replaced them, and still the same issue. Checked all the connections and voltage and everything was up to spec. I was messing with the settings and changed the gain to auto and put in harbor mode from offshore and it be became stable. I used for a few days and no issues. I went out fishing last night and changed to offshore and it started crashing and rebooting. I then changed the gain back to harbor mode and it ran fine... so I am at a loss where the gremlin is on this? I am also not convinced running it in harbor mode is the answer or that it will not show up there at some point.

Any thoughts?

Thanks,

Jon
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Digital Radom reboots but only when gain is in offshore mode - jscname - 10-14-17 07:25 PM