Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Axiom 12 RV Turning itself on running 3.2.97
11-06-17, 11:53 AM
Axiom 12 RV Turning itself on running 3.2.97
Wondering if anyone has reported their Axiom turning itself on?

The last two times I have left my boat for 5 days or more I have removed the cover and found the unit powered on. I am certain that I had powered off the unit prior to putting the cover on it.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-06-17, 12:25 PM
RE: Axiom 12 RV Turning itself on running 3.2.97
Welcome to the Raymarine Forum Ruder,

Please click here to view a related FAQ. Has the circuit supplying power to the MFD been isolated from the vessel's high current drawing devices (bilge pumps, windlass, compressors, mascerators, thrustors, etc.)? If so, and the problem persists then it would be recommended that the MFD be sent to Raymarine’s Product Repair Center to be bench checked / serviced.
11-06-17, 12:44 PM (This post was last modified: 11-06-17 01:26 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
The MFD is powered from a circuit panel connected directly to the batteries that does not have any high draw devices on it.

Given some of the other issues I have had (Unable to save time offset after eliminating all SeatalkNG devices except GPS , Unable to turn on, etc) I will remove the Axiom once the boat gets pulled for the winter and send it in.
11-06-17, 02:11 PM
Noted.