Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] Navionics Platinum+ maps shared between Axiom displays?
08-29-18, 03:35 PM (This post was last modified: 08-30-18 08:04 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
RE: [CA] Navionics Platinum+ maps shared between Axiom displays?
Well the picture you have supplied shows manufacture markings on one side. If they are like you said located on the side opposite the connection points. Then there not easy to locate and would require my removing them from mounting. It seems given then we have discovered what these connectors are, there location in the backbone and intended use. This helps, thank you, for my completeness of knowledge concerning the electronic package.

To be noted. There wasn't a hardware stalling out for hours. This was my interpretation of events. While the master display was waiting for my confirmation of updates installed. Once I exited this update screen on the master display. The other MFDs reverted from the update in progress screen to the home screen. That is on this one software update. This once before had necessitated me flipping the breaker to recover when updating the MFD software.

Also I didn't unplug any of the auto pilot hardware. I got the updates for the software in one file. Choose to reinstall the software even though the p70s and ACU had the current versions. Using a MFD it is stated in the link provided that the MFD would prioritize the install for starting with the EV1.

I will make this the last post in this thread. Seeing as I have strayed from the original topic with my questions concerning such aspects as. Being unable to configure data sources manually due to the interference of the E22158 (S/N:1240884). Also that I am unable to get consistent or prolong readings from the Mast head Wireless Wind transducer even after adding at wireless Mast Rotation Transmitter as a relay. I guess its a relay. But it hasn't improved or alleviated the connections issues.

Those two technical issues remaining. Is there a forum area I should be posting these two items to be addressed? Either separately or together? I also wish to inquire if it would be best for me to delete the previous postings and attachments. To as not leave them located within the wrong thread for support. Should I copy everything I've posted and reattach the files to new postings for requesting support?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: [CA] Navionics Platinum+ maps shared between Axiom displays? - DRFASailboater - 08-29-18 03:35 PM