Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] Upgrade Antenna to 60stv
02-28-18, 07:48 PM (This post was last modified: 03-01-18 03:46 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[CA] Upgrade Antenna to 60stv
Hi Again my Friends!

I have a 45stv antenna and I want to change it to a 60stv antenna, I currently have SKY MEXICO installed, but it is possible that I chose to install Dish Network Sat 110 and 119 Puerto Rico, the satellite footprint work for me with the 60stv antenna? Another question is how do I add the GPS system to the new antenna or this 60stv antenna has its own GPS?

My DAI have a 45stv antenna and I want to change it to a 60stv antenna, I currently have SKY MEXICO installed, but it is possible that I chose to install Dish Network Sat 110 and 119 Puerto Rico, would the satellite footprint work for me with the 60stv antenna? Another question is how do I add the GPS system to the new antenna or this 60stv antenna has its own GPS?

My ACU it's HD i understand for Dish Network change the LNB, but in this case what type a multiswitch works with this 60stv antenna for 5 equipments.

Please let me know!

Thanks
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-01-18, 03:50 PM
RE: [CA] Upgrade Antenna to 60stv
Welcome to the Raymarine Forum Metxxx69,

Unfortunately, it is not possible to do as you have suggested. Upgrading from a 45STV to a 60STV would only increase the geographic coverage area which your Sky Mexico signal could be received.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply