Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] Axiom 12 inch mfd with real vision sonar and lnc chart
03-19-18, 02:55 PM (This post was last modified: 03-19-18 03:12 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[CA] Axiom 12 inch mfd with real vision sonar and lnc chart
I am unable to upgrade from 3.2 to 3.3 software even that I asm using a 8 ghb microchip and follow the manuels directions up to select sd card,then nothing else happens. I downloaded the 3.3 software onto the above chip and double checked that it has the software recorded help!!! thanks,edgar
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-19-18, 03:36 PM
RE: [CA] Axiom 12 inch mfd with real vision sonar and lnc chart
Welcome to the Raymarine Forum Edgar,

Please note that the file which is downloaded from the Axiom & Axiom Pro MFDs software update web page is a Zip file. This Zip file containing not only the v3.3.170 software update ISO file, but also the software update ISO files for updating all other compatible networked devices via an Axiom / Axiom Pro MFD. This Zip file should be downloaded to your computer, not to the microSD memory card. If the computer is running a Windows operating system, then the default location for downloaded files will be your Downloads folder. Simply select all files (CTRL + A), copied them (CTRL + C], open the root level directory of the microSD memory card, and then paste (CTRL + V] them into the root level directory of the microSD memory card. The card may then be inserted into an Axiom MFD’s memory card reader. If the MFD is an Axiom MFD, care must be taken to ensure that the microSD memory card is inserted in the reader slot rather than the gap alongside the reader’s slot. The MFD should quickly recognize that the microSD memory card contains software update files, and provide prompts to update the equipment.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply