Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[CA] Wi-Fish connects to Raymarine app but not to Navionics
04-18-18, 09:55 AM (This post was last modified: 04-18-18 03:33 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
RE: [CA] Wi-Fish connects to Raymarine app but not to Navionics
All,

Please note that I tested the Navionics Boating app (v8.7) running on my Android phone with my Wi-Fish (v15.5 ... the Wi-Fish device's software version may be checked via Raymarine's Wi-Fish app) this morning and found that the Navionics Boating app was indeed capable of displaying DownVision sonar imaging from the Wi-Fish. In my case, I had connected my smartphone to the Wi-Fish via Wi-Fi and then tested the Wi-Fish with Raymarine's Wi-Fish mobile app. Upon successfully verifying that the Wi-Fish app plotted sonar imagery produced by the Wi-Fish. I then shut down the Wi-Fish app and then ran the Navionics Boating App. Touching the Depth data item within the Navionics boating app, then caused the screen of the Navionics boating app to be divided horizontally. Cartography and controls were then displayed in the upper pane of the Boating app, while DownVision imaging was displayed in the lower pane of the Boating app.
Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
RE: [CA] Wi-Fish connects to Raymarine app but not to Navionics - Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator - 04-18-18 09:55 AM