Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] Bluetooth audio control popup with v3.4
04-10-18, 01:47 PM (This post was last modified: 04-10-18 04:35 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[CA] Bluetooth audio control popup with v3.4
I upgraded to v3.4 and have been using it for a week. I have the Axiom paired via Bluetooth to my Fusion RA70 radio, and have found something annoying that happens while paired.

There is a control that comes down at the top of the screen for the Bluetooth volume. Whenever I am paired with the stereo, that control pops down into the screen every 10-15 seconds, even if there is no audio being played, no volume changes being made, etc.

I have tried unpairing, repairing, rebooting, etc. and it does not seem to go away. Anyone else seen this?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-10-18, 03:53 PM (This post was last modified: 04-20-18 03:18 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
RE: [CA] Bluetooth audio control popup with v3.4
Welcome to the Raymarine Forum Steven,

The design of LightHouse 3.4.66 software and LightHouse II is not intended to support Bluetooth control of stereo head units. However, MFD's operating with LightHouse 3.4.66 and later software may be used as a Bluetooth audio source by marine entertainment systems featuring Bluetooth connectivity. In this way, apps such as Spotify and NetFlix may be executed on the MFD. The associated audio may then be streamed via Bluetooth from the MFD to the marine entertainment system which has been configured to play audio from a Bluetooth audio source. However, to use the Audio feature of MFDs running LightHouse 3 software, the MFD and compatible marine entertainment system must be interfaced to one another via a powered and properly terminated SeaTalkng / NMEA 2000 backbone. Please click here to view a FAQ addressing how a MFD runnning LightHouse 3 software may be interfaced to a compatible marine entertainment system to support remote control of the marine entertainment system via the MFD Audio app. Using my bench system (Axiom Pro MFD w/v3.4.66 software and Fusion MS-AV755) I was unable to duplicate the reported problem when running the Spotify app via the MFD.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply