Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] Axiom Realvision 3d issue
04-30-18, 09:36 AM (This post was last modified: 07-30-18 02:34 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[CA11] Axiom Realvision 3d issue
I have only had my Axiom installed for 3 outings so far. And for some reason the 3d sonar channel always shows almost a wall coming from directly below the boat and coming straight up to the surface on the right side of the boat. 90% of the time the left side is blank and when it does display a bottom it only shows maybe 10 feet to the left. There is nothing around the transducer blocking it and it is level. The other sonar channels appear to be operating normally. Any thoughts?
Picture

http://imgur.com/WinrEDR

Thanks
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-08-18, 03:36 PM (This post was last modified: 07-30-18 02:34 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
RE: [CA11] Axiom Realvision 3d issue
Welcome to the Raymarine Forum Reach50,

It almost appears thought there may be an issue with the port transducer element. When configure to display SideVision, is data displayed on both sides?
07-29-18, 02:23 AM (This post was last modified: 07-30-18 02:34 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
I have experienced the same "wall" to the starboard side, I then set the range to manual, so in 12 meters of water I set the range to 35 mt and as a result got a nice uncluttered image.

The signal must be weighted to depth in auto I think.
Hope this helps
Mark
07-30-18, 08:12 AM (This post was last modified: 07-30-18 02:34 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
Mark,

Thanks for the tip.