Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Product Registration
04-04-16, 09:50 AM
Product Registration
I have registered all of my products. Previously when I logged into the registration site it would give me the option of updating or reviewing all my registered products. Can't seem to get to my listed products any more.

Thanks
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-04-16, 10:51 AM
RE: Product Registration
Welcome to the Raymarine Forum ledouxjj,

We're sorry to learn that you are having difficulty locating this list. Please click here to view a FAQ addressing this subject.
04-05-16, 11:24 AM
This is a different question, but pertains to product registration too.

I am trying to register a newly purchased EV-100 Power auto pilot system. There are serial numbers for each of the individual components, but there doesn't appear to be one for the overall package.

Is there a specific place I need to look to find the overall serial number for the whole kit, or do I just need to register each of the components individually?
04-05-16, 02:26 PM
scoffer,

When registering products which are composed of major components which may also be separately purchased, the serial numbers for each of the individual components will be registered rather than the single bundled product. Bar code labels are affixed to the packaging of each such major component.
04-05-16, 02:31 PM
OK, thank you very much. I presume I will need to send the cut out UPC / serial numbers from each of the individual components in order to get the Gear Up rebate as well then, correct?
04-06-16, 09:27 AM
Scoffer,

Your statement regarding the necessity to send the cut out UPC / serial numbers from each of the individual components in order to get the Gear Up rebate is indeed correct.