The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 802 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 802 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] Evolution - "No drive detected" "No pilot"
05-30-18, 08:22 AM (This post was last modified: 05-31-18 09:48 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[CA11] Evolution - "No drive detected" "No pilot"
I have a three year old Evolution 200 system with ACU200/EV1/P70/Axioms running a Type 1 Linear Drive. I recently updated the Axiom software to get my Sirius up and running. I am getting intermittent "no drive detected" and "no pilot" errors, with alarms, and disengagement of the unit to hand steering.

I have checked all connections.

Of note....I do not see the pilot in the device listing, nor any other devices, on my Axiom data source screens. I am thinking this relates to the NG/ST1 converter I have on my network.

I have downloaded the software for the P70/EV1/ACU200 to my laptop. Is there a way I can isolate these components to the Axiom to perform an upgrade, and see it this fixes the problem? ( also have a spare ACU200 and EV1 on the boat as it is a double handed ocean racer that needs a functioning autopilot)

Any thoughts would be appreciated.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[CA11] Evolution - "No drive detected" "No pilot" - Arrowhead - 05-30-18 08:22 AM