Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] Poor chart graphics. Axiom Pro
07-01-18, 05:25 PM (This post was last modified: 07-02-18 01:28 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[CA11] Poor chart graphics. Axiom Pro
See attached photos. I have very poor chart quality. My boat appears on land and the channel does not show up. Please advise how to fix this. All electronics are new.

Wont let me attach a photo. File too big
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-02-18, 01:52 PM
RE: [CA11] Poor chart graphics. Axiom Pro
Welcome to the Raymarine Forum Andrew,

Please click here to view a FAQ addressing attachments to threads and posts within this Forum and re-sizing image files.

The reported symptoms may be indicative any of one or more of the following:
- the MFD's software is not current. It is strongly recommended that anyone experiencing a cartography issue ensure that the MFD has been updated with LightHouse 3 v3.5.40 or later software
- no chart card within the MFD's memory card reader
- failure to configure the Chart application's to view charts to utilize the charts stored on the chart card (MENU->SETTINGS->CARTOGRAPHY->Select the type of cartography which is stored on your chart card)
- the chart card has suffered a failure ... inspect the chart card's contents; test the chart card in another compatible MFD, try another chart card.
- the MFD's memory card reader has suffered a failure ... use MFD's Capture Screen Image feature to attempt to capture the screens image to the chart card. Should the MFD report a that it was unable to save the file, then try again with another microSD memory card. Should the screen capture fail with a second microSD memory card, then the MFD should be sent to Raymarine’s Product Repair Center to be bench checked / serviced.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply