Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] GPM400 to Axiom Pro upgrade/retrofit
07-16-18, 08:36 PM (This post was last modified: 07-17-18 08:08 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
RE: [CA11] GPM400 to Axiom Pro upgrade/retrofit
Once again thank you for the responses. .

I looked up after I sent that and I'm definite the ACU400 AP as thats for interfacing with T2 hydraulics.

Q1 - yes. Trunion mounts . thats what I was looking for. Do you know the Axiom XL trunion mounts are shipping or that they might be the same dimension as the Axion Pro 16 trunion mount (doubtful, right ?)

Q2 - instead of replacing the displays on the flybridge (maybe I'll wait until next year), can the external displays on the flybridge be driven by the outputs on the Axiom Pro/XL ? DVI output essentially ? I think the resolution is 1024x768. Would that cause a conflict with the external resolution different from the main display ? Then I could use the RMK keyboard to control on flybridge if I needed to. Main reason is mounting new displays on flybridge requires new panel board to be custom fit for the new 12" displays.. so working on getting the new system up and running before finalizing flybridge.

Hmm. Looks like I might have to wait a bit. No trubnuon kit for the axiom pro 16. There is a kit for the 9 and 12 but none for thev16. It says “coming soon” with the wrong part number associated with it - an Axxxxxxx parrbynver when it should be an Rxxxx partnunver.

I guess the question then becomes - when is the axiom pro 16 trunnion kit supposed to be ready?

When is the axiom xl trunnion supposed to be shipping ? Those two are going to be the deciding factor since I need two trunnion kits to fit these units on my bridge. Thanks.

Thank you for the other responses..
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: [CA11] GPM400 to Axiom Pro upgrade/retrofit - anthem - 07-16-18 08:36 PM