Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] New MFD is reporting that my Navionics subscription expired
09-10-18, 03:00 PM
RE: [CA11] New MFD is reporting that my Navionics subscription expired
Welcome to the Raymarine Forum dagelm,

Actually, Raymarine, Inc. lists the serial numbers as sold when the product ships from Raymarine's warehouse to either the distributor, dealer, or customer. The list of serial number sold is sent monthly to Navionics. Typically, by the time that the equipment is installed, Navionics has a containing one's product serial number. Should this not be the case, then one need simply contact Navionics (508-291-6000) to provide them with the serial number and purchase information. At that time Navionics will activate the card. Navionics may require the serial number information contained within the nTag.txt file located within the root level directory of the chart card. I believe that you will find that this information is also printed on the chart card's label. Sending Navionics a copy of the nTag.txt file may also help in case of any problems with reading/repeating the chart card's serial number.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: [CA11] New MFD is reporting that my Navionics subscription expired - Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator - 09-10-18 03:00 PM