Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[TG] [TG11] Upgrade to Lighthouse 3
10-04-18, 12:36 AM (This post was last modified: 10-04-18 01:02 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
RE: [TG11] Upgrade to Lighthouse 3
Hello Hube,

There's a comparison of LH2 and LH3 at http://www.raymarine.com.au/software-upd...reFeatures. LH3 doesn't yet have all of the features of LH2, so unless there's something specific in LH3 that you're after, I'd suggest sticking with LH2 for the time being. In particular, LH3 only integrates fully with current Evolution autopilots, and you cannot switch pilot mode or engage Track mode (steering to waypoints) on a Seatalk autopilot from LH3. LH3 can send waypoint data to a Seatalk pilot through an ST1-STNG convertor (I assume you have one of these), you just have to press Track on the pilot rather than doing it through the MFD.

Regards,
Tom

Raymarine since 1999.
Interests: Diagnosis of problems in sonar/fishfinders, NMEA2000, ethernet comms, autopilots, thermal cameras

Please don't PM me asking for direct support, please ask a public question instead so that others can see the question and answer. Forum posts will always be answered before PM requests.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: [TG11] Upgrade to Lighthouse 3 - Tom - Raymarine - Moderator - 10-04-18 12:36 AM