Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] STLK Fail Lightning Issue
10-15-18, 12:50 PM (This post was last modified: 10-15-18 12:52 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
RE: [CA11] STLK Fail Lightning Issue
svbloom,

If interfacing the i50, i60, and i70S instruments via SeaTalk rather than SeaTalkng communications (again SeaTalkng is recommend), the i50, i60, and i70 instruments will be daisy chained to one another using the supplied 400mm SeaTalkng Cables packaged with these instruments. The remaining SeaTalkng spur socket of the i50 or i60 instrument will be connected to the D244 SeaTalk Junction Block via an A06047 SeaTalkng Spur to SeaTalk Cable. The D244 SeaTalk Junction Block will then be interfaced to the SeaTalk (yellow) socket of SeaTalk to SeaTalkng Converter via the A22164 SeaTalk To SeaTalkng Converter Cable which had been supplied with the SeaTalk to SeaTalkng Converter Kit. SeaTalk to SeaTalk to SeaTalkng Converter will be interfaced to the backbone which interface the Evolution autopilot components to one another. An appropriate length of SeaTalkng backbone Cable will be used to join the backbones to one another. The part number and details (ex. cable lengths) for SeaTalkng networking components may be found on the SeaTalkng Networking web page.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: [CA11] STLK Fail Lightning Issue - Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator - 10-15-18 12:50 PM