Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] Range
10-26-18, 10:06 AM (This post was last modified: 10-26-18 10:19 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[CA11] Range
If I'm in 600 feet how do I set differant range. Like zoom only 100 feet. This is on Axiom 12 pro. I can not find a way to do it. TY
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-26-18, 10:21 AM (This post was last modified: 10-29-18 07:51 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
RE: [CA11] Range
Welcome to the Raymarine Forum boatman2,

Of the possible fishfinder channels supported (Sonar, DownVision, RealVision, etc.), which fishfinder channel are you raising this question in conjunction with? Which version of LightHouse 3 software is presently installed within your MFD?
10-29-18, 05:51 PM (This post was last modified: 10-30-18 08:21 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
Sonar. I try to zoom in to bottom 100ft when in 600ft.
Sonar, newest LightHouse 3
10-30-18, 01:25 PM (This post was last modified: 10-30-18 01:26 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
Welcome to the Raymarine Forum boatman2,

To zoom the Sonar channel, press the "+" onscreen ZOOM feature. After doing so, the Zoom panel will be displayed on the right hand side of the plot. The Zoom panel may be adjusted to view the upper portion of the water column, bottom of the water column, or a portion of the water column somewhere in between. The zoomed portion of the water column may be adjusted up or down by touching the zoom panel and then swiping your finger up or down over the zoom panel to view the desired portion of the water column. To close the Zoom feature of the Sonar channel, press the "-" onscreen Zoom feature.