Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] I60 performance anomalies
12-12-18, 10:10 AM (This post was last modified: 12-12-18 10:16 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
RE: [CA11] I60 performance anomalies
My boat is a catamaran so all the instrumentation is behind the helm station in the cabin.

Here are the connections for sea talk on my system:
from the SPX-30 to the ST6002 to the ST60 Tridata
previously the ST60+ wind inst was in this daisy chain. This was the boat manufacture's installation.

There is no connection to the SPX-30 STng port.

Also, from the SPX-30 Sea Talk terminal to the Sea Talk spur connection (yellow) of the SeaTalk-Sea TalkNG converter. Connected to the converter are blue terminations at each end. One Sea TalkNG spur (white) is connected to the I60 the other spur is connected to the MFD. This too was the manufacture's installation with the exception of my adding the I60 to the open STng spur port.

The HS5 Network switch is separately powered and has RayNet connections to the MFD (Port 5), Radar (port 1), SR150 (Port 2).

The I60 has v1.06 The ST6002 has version 5.00 the SPX30 version 300. I checked for updates online for the e7 and it was reported "up to date"

Could this issue be related to power on sequence and timing of data availability?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: [CA11] I60 performance anomalies - Keel Joy - 12-12-18 10:10 AM