Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] ARCHIVE.FSH file crashes R-Voyage Planner
02-01-19, 07:27 AM (This post was last modified: 02-01-19 08:56 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
RE: [CA11] ARCHIVE.FSH file crashes R-Voyage Planner
Chuck,
Again thanks for your able assistance.

My apologies for lack of precision in my last post. I recognize the need for precision and accuracy so as not to confuse other and future readers.

In that vein, the my backup MFD is an A70D (see attached photo).

I used this to re-inspect the BS .fsh file that I provided to you. As you correctly state, you did not send back the BS .fsh file after you inspected and cleaned it up before converting it to the .gpx format which you did provide to me.

When I looked at my BS .fsh file's waypoint where you found the problematic ' character, the A70D showed only a space. I know I had previously edited this waypoint on the E120 to remove the ' in the comment section. I had also inspected it on the A70D before sending it to you. ....still a mystery (intellectual not critical to me) why inspection software you use saw a ' character were the E120 and A70D did not.

As I still need a BS .fsh file to use in the backup A70D, could you send back a cleaned up copy?

Thanks ...Joe

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: [CA11] ARCHIVE.FSH file crashes R-Voyage Planner - JJRocchio - 02-01-19 07:27 AM