Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[DG] [DG11] EV-300 compatibility with Wagner Pump
03-05-19, 11:23 PM (This post was last modified: 03-06-19 06:40 AM by Derek - Raymarine - Moderator.)
RE: [DG11] EV-300 compatibility with Wagner Pump
OK, further info: I have talked to an expert on the Wagner pump and he has indicated that the Wagner pumpset, uses a circuit board to simulate solenoids and may not be easily compatible with the sophisticatedly simple solenoid feeds of the EV-300 ACU, (or at least that I may damage the board in the process of finding the correct terminals to connect the EV-300 ACU to.) He suggests that since the Wagner is a reversing high pressure pump that I simple bypass the control box and simply connect the Motor A and Motor B terminals of the ACU on the EV-400 to the 2 feed wires going into the motor on the pumpset.

PLEASE, before I decide which to buy- the EV-400 kit or the EV-300 kit please look at the attached specs/wiring (I down-sized the file by eliminating the hydraulic portions)of the Wagner pumpset and give me your recommendation. If possible I think I might prefer the simplicity of the EV-400 concept (and yes I know how to rewire.) Thanks in advance.

Attached File(s)
.pdf  Wagner Pump excerpts.pdf (Size: 953.03 KB / Downloads: 237)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: [DG11] EV-300 compatibility with Wagner Pump - Tolly40ss - 03-05-19 11:23 PM