Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] New Axiom Install
04-05-19, 02:16 PM (This post was last modified: 04-08-19 09:23 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
RE: [CA11] New Axiom Install
I have followed your advice and run a dedicated bus connection to my course computer and have isolated the ST 60 units. I have also cut and made safe the Seatalk to STng converter adaptor cable to the system red wire (12v Positive lead). The system fired up and while I have an indication of depth, I do not have any of the wind information on the display.

There is an issue with the 9Pro unit turning off when the bow thruster is activated, and yes, it is a completely separate system including wiring to their own breakers. The autopilot control buttons are located next to the 9 Pro separated by <2". Is it possible that I need to place a ferrite on one of the cables?

Another issue is with the preloaded cartography. I purchased the Navionics package on the 9Pro and naturally, the Lighthouse chart system was included. I received MSD cards for both and have registered and update both. The chart page also shows CMap however I did not receive an MSD card for that program. In order to register and upgrade I need to have a card, did the card just not get packed or is there another way to handle the program.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[CA11] New Axiom Install - TJ Champion - 03-07-19, 12:31 PM
RE: [CA11] New Axiom Install - TJ Champion - 04-05-19 02:16 PM