Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[DG] [DG11] Tacktick Mast rotation sensor showing constant angle
03-23-19, 03:32 AM (This post was last modified: 03-25-19 06:41 AM by Derek - Raymarine - Moderator.)
RE: [DG11] Tacktick Mast rotation sensor showing constant angle
Thanks, given that the boat was only delivered with the T112 display I assume it cannot have been calibrated.

But I do not understand how to calibrate the MRS, as the documentation I have found for the MRS only refers to the manual for the T111 for calibration process, and the only calibration described there is the one for the compass. I have flicked through all the

Could you please spell out in detail the exact process for calibrating the MRS?

Getting the MRS of the mast is not super easy as it is popped on, so I want to be sure I don´t remove it before I know the exact process for calibration.

For some reason I have now lost contact with the MRS, but I suspect it´s due to other tackticksystems close by as it has only happened in the dock where the boat currently is, and I also loose contact with the windwane when coming back into to the dock. Could be some other high power antenna interfering as well since it´s only happening there.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: [DG11] Tacktick Mast rotation sensor showing constant angle - bjojor - 03-23-19 03:32 AM