Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] eS127 with LH3.9 not seeing DST800
06-25-19, 12:13 PM (This post was last modified: 06-25-19 12:14 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
RE: [CA11] eS127 with LH3.9 not seeing DST800
Colin,

First, I have verified a flaw within the diagnostics of LightHouse 3 software in that it incorrectly identifies the DST800 as a DST200. This problem is not mirrored in the diagnostics of other devices which have been interfaced to the backbone (i.e. i70 MFID and p70 autopilot control head). A problem report will be logged to seek correction of this problem within a future LH3 software update. That said, my bench system is populating the water temperature data item from data supplied by a Smart DST800.

As indicated within my initial response, MFDs are exclusively designed to support configuration of depth offsets and depth alarms associated with fishfinder transducers which have been interfaced to the system's fishfinding products. Depth offsets and alarms associated with analog instrument transducers must be configured by the depth instruments which they have been directly connected to or via an i70S/i70 MFID if the analog transducer has been interfaced to an iTC-5. Depth offsets and alarms associated with Smart Raymarine instrument transducers must be configured by an i70S/i70 MFID.

When the Transducers Set-up feature of the i70S/i70 is executed and the DST800 is selected, is a temperature value listed when the menu is scroll to view the option permitting the temperature value to be adjusted?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: [CA11] eS127 with LH3.9 not seeing DST800 - Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator - 06-25-19 12:13 PM