The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 802 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 802 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] Navionics Chart Data will not load and MFD reboots
05-19-19, 07:25 AM (This post was last modified: 05-21-19 01:08 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[CA11] Navionics Chart Data will not load and MFD reboots
I have 2 Axiom 12" displays and 1 9" Axiom Pro, networked together all with the 3.9.46 software version. I recently updated my Navionics 637P+, which includes sonarchart shading when you activate sea aerial overlay. The chart loaded as it usually does when I first turned on the MFD with the updated navionics card installed. The aerial overlay was in "land". I switched the aerial overlay to "land and sea" and the MFD attempted to load the chart but ended up freezing the display causing a reboot, which now happens every time I go to the chart app. I have since attempted to switch back to land only but the charts will never upload. I tried a factory reset which did not work. I also tried the card in a non-data master MFD which also did not work. I tried to update the card through navionics in case there was something wrong with the update, that also did not work.

Any ideas what the issue is?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[CA11] Navionics Chart Data will not load and MFD reboots - Robinsonh2o - 05-19-19 07:25 AM