Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] ST60 depth and speed
07-15-19, 11:09 AM (This post was last modified: 07-18-19 02:44 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[CA11] ST60 depth and speed
I have a flybridge cruiser with a mixture of Raymarine instrumentation. On the upper helm I have an RL70C, E120 classic, ST7002, and an Autohelm Tridata for speed and depth. At the lower helm there is another RL70C, a ST6002, and another Autohelm Tridata. Elsewhere there is a S3G and Ray54E. They all communicate via Seatalk and depth and speed information can be seen everywhere expected.
I have been given a ST60 Speed and a ST60 Depth instruments, known to be working. My intention is to replace the flybridge Tridata with them. When connected into the Seatalk wiring they power up but no data is shown, just three dashes. Have I not connected them correctly, or are they not compatible with everything else.
Regards, Mike
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-18-19, 02:48 PM
RE: [CA11] ST60 depth and speed
Welcome to the Raymarine Forum Mikeec,

If not directly connected to the transducers, then the new ST60 instruments will need to be configured as depth and speed repeaters rather than masters via the instrument's Intermediate Calibration options. Similarly, if directly connected to the transducers, then the new ST60 instruments will need to be configured as depth and speed masters rather than repeaters.
07-23-19, 03:32 AM (This post was last modified: 07-23-19 08:24 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
Hi Chuck,
Sorry for the delay in responding. Thank you for your assistance. When I am next on my boat I will configure them as you say.
Regards,
Mike.
07-23-19, 08:25 AM
You're welcome.