The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 802 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 802 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] LH3 3.10 update iTC-5 converter issue
07-23-19, 01:30 PM (This post was last modified: 07-29-19 02:10 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
Question [CA11] LH3 3.10 update iTC-5 converter issue
I’ve updated LH3 in version 3.9 few weeks ago, but still after the Power On Reset of all MFDs, I had few times unexpected MFD reboots. Of course far less than before the Power On Reset, and no more reboot loops.
In a goal to possibly fix these last issues I tried to update in version 3.10.39, but I had to face a new problem regarding now iTC-5 converter.
1. After the successful update to 3.10 the system proposed to update iTC-5 firmware to the same version 1.12. It was surprising and tried to update it. However the update was coming back again even after a success.
2. So I decided to proceed to a Power On Reset on all MFDs and to reconfigure from scratch, but the iTC-5 update issue has remained
3. During reconfiguration, I discovered that the iTC-5 converter was now preventing to select manually the Data Sources (transducers, GPS, ...). After discovering that additional issue I rolled back to 3.9 and everything is working fine again.

Is this a bug of 3.10.39 or the iTC-5 interface is no more supported under 3.10?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[CA11] LH3 3.10 update iTC-5 converter issue - OBarrow - 07-23-19 01:30 PM