The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 802 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 802 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] Axiom talking to ST70 pilot control
07-27-19, 10:10 AM (This post was last modified: 07-31-19 01:50 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[CA11] Axiom talking to ST70 pilot control
I recently installed an Axiom but it doesn’t seem to communicate with the pilot. I understand it cannot directly control the X10 pilot but I was told by Raymarine tech support that the Axiom can control the pilot through the “go to” function. However, I have tried this with no success. Also I read that Axiom should upgrade software on other Raymarine items on the network but this also does not work. When I tried the upgrade software function the ST70 pilot control does not show up on the Axiom screen. The pilot works and the Axiom works but it seem they are not talking.

However, there appears to be some communication between the two as the Axiom does display wind, speed, depth, temp, etc from the network.

I need some help to get the system working. Thanks in advance for any advice you may provide.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[CA11] Axiom talking to ST70 pilot control - johnhcarter - 07-27-19 10:10 AM