Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[TG] [TG11] ECI100 bidirectional?
08-21-19, 06:04 PM (This post was last modified: 08-22-19 08:06 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
RE: [TG11] ECI100 bidirectional?
Thank you Tom
The ECI-100 is presently at the dealer for evaluation. There seems to be no where I can find where I can change the PGN as such. The "Detect Fuel messages" only detects the fuel flow rate PGN 127489.

The fuel usage & trip manual, day & month are vastly different even though they are reset at start of the trip. Even the distance day & manual are different, even though they start off reset at the same time.

The Yamaha gauge provides fuel usage and it seems to be correct based on track length & measured fuel added to the tanks.

The trip season appears to be correct. Oddly the economy units (I use liters per Nautical mile) appears correct in the Dashboard application.

I have attached examples.
The next trip out the season use incremented properly (agreed closely with the Yamaha gauges) but the daily went to 473 liters (should be ~94),trip length of 138.9nm.
The season fuel was close 189.7 Yamaha 191.5 (I did not reset the Yamaha gauge to get trip usage as i did not add fuel). The trip length on the Yamaha was 70.1nm which is equates to the track length on the chart app.

The Yamaha application on the Axiom is NOT set up or initialized.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[TG11] ECI100 bidirectional? - BernieK - 08-09-19, 08:06 PM
RE: [TG11] ECI100 bidirectional? - BernieK - 08-21-19 06:04 PM