Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] How to Show depth on C95
08-11-19, 08:19 AM (This post was last modified: 08-21-19 08:20 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[CA11] How to Show depth on C95
I have a C95 MFD that does not allow a transducer connection. How can I get the depth to read on the display? I have two transducers on-board, one directly to my Mercury Smartcraft and one AIRMAR P66 transom mount not used.
Any help would be appreciated.
Bill
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-21-19, 08:27 AM
RE: [CA11] How to Show depth on C95
Welcome to the Raymarine Forum Bill,

You may want to check with Mercury Marine to determine whether Mercury Marine's SmartCraft to NMEA 2000 Gateway supports transmission of depth data from the SmartCraft system ... I strongly suspect that this will be the case. If so, then the SmartCraft system may be interfaced to the MFD to not only support communications of depth data, but also engine data, and support fuel management within a/c/e/eS/gS-Series MFDs which have been updated with LightHouse II v19.03 software. Please click here to view a FAQ addressing this subject.

If seeking to add fishfinding features to the system, then please respond with a photo the P66 transducer's identification tag. The photo should clearly show all information printed on the identification tag. If supplied with this information, then it may be possible to identify whether this transducer may be used to supply fishfinding features to the system.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply