Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[TG] [TG11] Axiom Miracast LG TV not working
09-11-19, 02:45 PM (This post was last modified: 09-11-19 03:30 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
RE: [TG11] Axiom Miracast LG TV not working
Thx Tom,

I did in fact look at wifi channels and using a wifi scanner I can see that the LG forces the channel used by the router providing the internet connection as opposed to using the one the Axiom is setup for. Moreover, the Axiom subsequently appears to get stuck on that channel until it's power cycled.

So today I bought a Microsoft Wireless Display adapter v2.
However, I get exactly the same behaviour as with the LG.
The Microsoft adapter shows up as an available connection and it takes forever while the Axiom says 'Connecting'. Sometimes it will time out and sometimes it will get to the point of asking for the 8-digit code. After entering the code it continues to say 'Connecting' but eventually times out.
I tried changing the channel to one with little other traffic.

I have a possibly related issue:
When I use a tablet with Ray Control to connect to the Axiom Wifi it will disconnect from time to time. First it will stop responding to input on the tablet and finally the screen will go black and I have to reconnect. Sometimes, when this happens, I need to go to settings on the Axiom and re-enable remote control.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: [TG11] Axiom Miracast LG TV not working - Gypsy King - 09-11-19 02:45 PM