Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] E7 doesn’t work right
10-17-19, 02:41 PM (This post was last modified: 10-17-19 02:44 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
RE: [CA11] E7 doesn’t work right
Aldo,

Q. this does not explain why the vectors haven’t worked all season before he had changed out the old sensor.
A. I believe that I and my counterpart in the UK have sufficiently explained the math and prerequisites for displaying these vectors ... your system is not displaying the speed data item as indicated and should the speed sensing (or one of the other prerequisite data items have not been available at the time) then these vectors will not be rendered ... period. Upon replacement of the speed/temp transducer should the problem persist, then I recommend that you create the custom data page per my earlier responses and verify that all data items have been populated. If so (take a photo of the custom data page) and the vectors are not being rendered, then it would be recommended that the aforementioned system settings and data reset be performed.

You are welcome to send the MFD to Raymarine’s Product Repair Center to be bench tested. However, I believe that they will find no fault found when interfaced to sources of data corresponding to the data items referenced earlier.

Regarding the partial offsets, please verify that the MFD has been configured for Head Up orientation, not Course Up.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: [CA11] E7 doesn’t work right - Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator - 10-17-19 02:41 PM