Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA11] es78 Lighthouse II settings - Temperature Off-Set, Heading & Heading Line
11-19-19, 01:39 PM (This post was last modified: 11-19-19 01:40 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
RE: [CA11] es78 Lighthouse II settings - Temperature Off-Set, Heading & Heading Line
Welcome back to the Raymarine Forum JeepSWAG,

Q1. Is there a way to show a heading line, as the old non-touch Raymarine displays used to use?
A1. Yes. Detailed information concerning this feature may be found within Chapter 14.17: Chart vectors of the LightHouse II Release 19 Operating Instructions.

Q2. I've tried to adjust the temperature off-set. When I do, nothing seems to change. I make the adjustment in the settings screen, press the X in the settings screen in order to exit to the home page. When I go back in the settings screen, the offset is still set. Temp in the data bar does not change.
A2. Should either of the MFD's be interfaced to a CPT-100, then +/- 9.9 degrees of temperature offset may be configured via settings option within the Fishfinder application. While I might not readily expect significant changes in the graphical temperature represented, the numerical value should change in response to changes to the offset. It is recommended that any such changes be performed while the boat is stationary to prevent sensing of temperature fluctuations in the water passing beneath the vessel. Should temperature offset changes made in this manner not be reflected in the numerical temperature specified, then please respond accordingly.

Q3. I've attempted to adjust the heading from North Up to Heading Up and nothing seems to change. I make the adjustment, press the X in the adjustment screen in order to exit back to the chart screen. When I go back in the settings, the North Up is set. When I exit, it is not changing the setting.
A3. Please click here to view a FAQ addressing this subject.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: [CA11] es78 Lighthouse II settings - Temperature Off-Set, Heading & Heading Line - Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator - 11-19-19 01:39 PM