Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DST800 with iTC-5 and e7D no speed
08-09-16, 11:49 AM (This post was last modified: 08-09-16 11:53 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
RE: DST800 with iTC-5 and e7D no speed
antyukhin,

Your diagram includes a picture of an i70 MFID rather than an e7D MFD. Please note that the i70 MFIDs have been replaced with the i70s MFIDs. Depending upon where the i70s MFID will be installed, you may need to either simply add an additional spur sockets to your SeaTalkng backbone or extend your SeaTalkng backbone. The easiest way to add a socket to the SeaTalkng backbone would be to replace the SeaTalkng T-Piece shown within your diagram with an A06064 SeaTalkng 5-Way Connector. Alternatively second A06028 SeaTalkng T-Piece may be connected to the currently installed SeaTalkng T-Piece via an appropriate length of SeaTalkng Backbone Cable. The white spur socket of the i70s MFID would then be interfaced to the added SeaTalkng spur socket of the SeaTalkng 5-Way Connector or SeaTalkng T-Piece via an appropriate length of SeaTalkng Spur Cable.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: DST800 with iTC-5 and e7D no speed - Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator - 08-09-16 11:49 AM