Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
i70, EV100, A95 - Configuration
01-31-17, 04:07 PM (This post was last modified: 01-31-17 04:09 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
RE: i70, EV100, A95 - Configuration
Welcome to the Raymarine Forum 2Stroke,

General comments:
- the iTC-5 was designed to be installed as a backbone component, not as a spur to the backbone. Accordingly, it is recommended that the diagram be modified to remove the spur cable connecting the iTC-5 to a spur socket within the backbone. Instead, the diagram be modified to show a pair of backbone cables linking it to the backbone.
- the SeaTalkng Power Cable should be shown connected to a spur socket located at the approximate midpoint of the backbone's LEN load. In many cases, this can be as simple as shifting the SeaTalkng Power Cable to a different spur socket within a 5-Way Connector or SeaTalk to SeaTalkng Converter.

The a95 MFD may be daisy chained to the the autopilot control head and instruments as shown only if the total spur length does not exceed 6m. Alternatively, the connecting the MFD via spur socket created in your second diagram is also acceptable.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: i70, EV100, A95 - Configuration - Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator - 01-31-17 04:07 PM