Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] do i still need P70 when I install ACU-100 with EV1 and EV100 tiller drive
04-29-19, 10:57 AM (This post was last modified: 04-29-19 10:58 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
RE: [CA11] do i still need P70 when I install ACU-100 with EV1 and EV100 tiller drive
Welcome back to the Raymarine Forum ray18,

The EV100 Tiller Autopilot has not been designed and tested for the use in this application. The supported method of using an autopilot with a kicker would require that the outboard and kicker be tied to one another via a kicker motor steering rod. The autopilot would in turn be connected to the vessel's steering system. Should the vessel feature hydraulic steering, then the model of Evolution Power Pilot would be determined based upon the cubic capacity of the vessel's steering ram. Please click here to view a FAQ addressing the latter. Please click here to view a FAQ addressing how cable steered powerboat would be fitted with an autopilot drive unit.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: [CA11] do i still need P70 when I install ACU-100 with EV1 and EV100 tiller drive - Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator - 04-29-19 10:57 AM