Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[TG] [TG11] Lighthouse 3 Units of measure
05-01-19, 11:03 PM
RE: [TG11] Lighthouse 3 Units of measure
Hello Chris,

There are separate unit selections for horizontal and vertical distances. The horizontal is controlled by 'Distance Units', the vertical (e.g. minimum safe height) by the Depth unit selection below this. For horizontal distances the default is NM but what you need is 'NM & m'. On my test system, when I set Distance=NM&m and Depth=m, all of the distances you mention are shown in metres.

If you're still having problems, possibly your unit selections are being over-ridden from outside by another device. Can you confirm what version of software your eS is running: it is definitely 3.9? You can see this in Home > Settings > Getting Started.

Regards,
Tom

Raymarine since 1999.
Interests: Diagnosis of problems in sonar/fishfinders, NMEA2000, ethernet comms, autopilots, thermal cameras

Please don't PM me asking for direct support, please ask a public question instead so that others can see the question and answer. Forum posts will always be answered before PM requests.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: [TG11] Lighthouse 3 Units of measure - Tom - Raymarine - Moderator - 05-01-19 11:03 PM