Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] Converting FSH files to GPX files
02-11-20, 09:46 AM (This post was last modified: 02-11-20 10:55 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
RE: [CA11] Converting FSH files to GPX files
All of the files were created by the same E120 E-Series Classic MFD.

That is a surprise that the Archive.FSH contained only tracks. It should have had waypoints and tracks but no routes. So that is the only copy of that I have and now that the E120 has been uninstalled I will not be able to get any of the very few probably 5 waypoints. I can pretty easily live with that. I could still use the tracks from the file you just did.
The Archive_12_03_2019.gpx you sent me a few weeks ago had waypoints and it worked fine importing to the Axiom.

I think that possibly the archive dated 3-9-2016 file might be the file with the best history.

I also need to understand how the overwrites would work on the Axiom. My questions from the previous post.
1. If I import from the various files starting with the oldest first if there are duplicates will the newer waypoint, track, or route just overwrite the older one with the same name or create added entries.
2. Also if a waypoint was in no category or a different category on the old file what will happen with the new file with a waypoint in a different category.

Thanks for your help.
Chris
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: [CA11] Converting FSH files to GPX files - chrisboat - 02-11-20 09:46 AM