Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] Axiom Software 3.8.97?
01-16-19, 02:29 PM (This post was last modified: 01-29-19 11:20 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
RE: [CA11] Axiom Software 3.8.97?
All,

I have verified that my Axiom MFD which is a slave to my Axiom Pro S is experiencing the reported symptom following the software update to LightHouse 3 v3.8.97. I initially encountered this problem after updating the MFD's via Wi-Fi. In an attempt to correct this symptom with my slave Axiom MFD, I then downgraded the software within both MFDs to LightHouse 3 v3.7.70, performed a Factory Reset, and then updated the software within the MFDs from the Axiom Pro MFD via a microSD card which had been populated with software downloaded from the LightHouse 3 for Axiom/Axiom Pro/Axiom XL Software Update web page. The Axiom Pro MFD reported "FAIL" shortly after each attempt to update the slave Axiom MFD. The microSD memory card containing the software updates was then moved to the slave Axiom MFD's reader, permitting the MFD's software to be updated. After doing so, the slave Axiom MFD continued to cyclically reboot.

This problem has been reported to Raymarine's Engineering Team to seek correction. In the interim, should this symptom be encountered, then it would be recommended that the software within the networked MFDs be downgraded to LightHouse 3 v3.7.70 until such time as this problem has been addressed. At that time, this post will be updated accordingly.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Axiom Software 3.8.97? - Devocean - 01-15-19, 09:18 PM
RE: [CA11] Axiom Software 3.8.97? - Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator - 01-16-19 02:29 PM