Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] Dual transducer placement
01-23-19, 09:49 AM
RE: [CA11] Dual transducer placement
Capecodfisherman,

Q1. The b60 does in fact have the short pig tail with the 'universal' end on it.
A1. Unfortunately, as indicated within my initial response, compatibility of the B60 transducer would be dependent upon its cable having previously been directly mated to a DSM30/DSM300/CP300/CP370 fishfinder sounder module. Should the B60 transducer not be Raymarine branded and not have been directly interfaced to the DSM30/DSM300/CP300/CP370 fishfinder sounder, then it may not be recognized by the Axiom Pro RVX MFD. You may want to consider testing it with the Axiom Pro RVX MFD and if found to not be recognized by the MFD's Fishfinder application, then replacing it with the Raymarine CP370 compatible version of the B60 transducer.

Q2. The other placement I have available is behind the B60 and the water pickup I am assuming this is not a great option?
A2. It would not be recommended that that RV thru-hull transducers be installed directly aft of any other thru-hulls.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: [CA11] Dual transducer placement - Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator - 01-23-19 09:49 AM