The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 802 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 802 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] Smart pilot x-5
04-07-20, 10:48 AM (This post was last modified: 04-07-20 12:36 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[CA11] Smart pilot x-5
The cable for the flux gate compass was unknowingly severed and I powered up the system to find a no comp alert and also a no pilot alert. After finding the break in the cable I then spliced and the no comp went away and the autopilot began working but I still get a brief no pilot message when I power back up.It then it switches to the magnetic screen and does a standard startup and appears to function. I have tried pushing standby to clear the “no pilot”alert but it continues to appear briefly when switching on the computer at the circuit panel. is this normal and I just don’t remember this sequence? or is there a way to clear this alert? Furthermore the alert only appears when powering from the main breaker power and not if I power down and power up-from the controller leaving the computer powered up.in other word the alert only appears when turning on the computer after a complete power down
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[CA11] Smart pilot x-5 - Columbia35 - 04-07-20 10:48 AM