The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 802 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 802 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fuel Flow meters not showing correctly on a78 MFD
06-22-16, 02:31 PM
Question Fuel Flow meters not showing correctly on a78 MFD
I have an issue and Im trying to find the answer for it online and I am unable to find it. Here is my previous question on the old tech forum for a background

http://raymarine.ning.com/forum/topics/h...e=activity

Basically here is the run down of what I have done and what im looking to do..im looking for any ideas or options.

I have a seatalkNG network that is connected to 2- lowrance fuel flow sensors (the newest model) one for each engine. I see the fuel flow data on my MFD, however I only see a total amount of fuel used. I am not seeing each meter/engine separately..

It was my understanding that I would be able to see the fuel rate for each engine separately and not combined. This will do me absolutely no good when I shutdown one motor and troll for 4 hours on it, as my fuel tanks will not be dropping together, they are separate for each motor.

Any help or ideas or questions to help clarify this will be appreciated.

The sooner the better...if you need pics or anything I can provide those as well.

Next Gen Charters
1998 Baha Cruisers 285 Weekender Hardtop
Twin Merc 350 Inboards
Raymarine a78 Wi-Fi MFD - Evolution EV-150
CHIRP DownVision,RD418D Digital Radar Dome, ClearPulse, CPT-100, SeatalkNG
(2)Lowrance NMEA 2K Fuel flow sensors, Depth Raider probe,
(3) Cannon Mag-5 Downriggers
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Fuel Flow meters not showing correctly on a78 MFD - kingspade - 06-22-16 02:31 PM