Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
a125 waypoint download issues
04-06-16, 09:32 AM (This post was last modified: 04-06-16 10:18 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
RE: a125 waypoint download issues
Eric,

I have examined your GPX file and it contains several duplicate waypoint names (Semarca, Ne Grounds South, Ne Grounds North, 15 Off Mound N, etc.). These will need to be addrressed. Choosing to option to "Copy as new waypoint" permitted the waypoints (1096) from your GPX file to be loaded. As indicated during our phone conversation, it is possible that there may also be naming conflicts with the waypoint data from the previously imported Garmin GPX file. After addressing the duplicate waypoints issue, I would recommend that import the Garmin GPX file into Voyage Planner (or planning tool of your choice) along with your GPX file and then resolve any naming issues. As indicated, constraints of your MFD must be adhered to ... including the total number of waypoints which may reside with the MFD's memory at any time. Attempting to import waypoints from a file which would exceed the MFD's waypoint memory may result in errors.

Also, I have added support for .usr and .rwf attachments. Please try to attach them again.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: a125 waypoint download issues - Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator - 04-06-16 09:32 AM