Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] LH3 update es128 weather/radar question
05-10-19, 02:04 PM (This post was last modified: 05-13-19 12:14 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
RE: [CA11] LH3 update es128 weather/radar question
Welcome back to the Raymarine Forum Bill,

Q1. When I go to customize the home screen, weather is not an option. How do I view weather? It is a SR150.
A1. The LightHouse 3 Weather mode is accessed from bottom of the Chart application's menu (i.e. within the Chart application, select MENU, and then scroll to the bottom to view the option for Weather). Details of this other Weather mode features may be found within Chapter 9: Weather mode of the LightHouse 3.9 Advanced Operation Instructions

[Image: attachment.php?aid=3002]

Q2. Also- my radar was set up with -6.5 bearing alignment with LH2 (it is was just a touch off when mounted). In LH3, there isn't a negative number for adjustment. It says 006.5P. If I Lower the number, it doesn't go to negative. What do I set it at?
A2. Rather than expressing bearing alignment offset in - / + degrees as in LightHouse II, bearing alignment offset in LightHouse 3 is expressed in P (port) / S (starboard) degrees. In this case, -6.5 equates to 6.5 P degrees to port

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: [CA11] LH3 update es128 weather/radar question - Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator - 05-10-19 02:04 PM