The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 802 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 802 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Upgrades and Ruler for Axiom
10-25-19, 11:37 AM
Upgrades and Ruler for Axiom
Thank you for the Annapolis 3.9 upgrade in May and the Bermuda 3.10 upgrade in July. The Annapolis upgrade also updated the i70 instruments and in doing so, all of my favorite pages were lost - I had pics so not too bad to replace. Is there a way to save favorite pages so they will not be lost during update? Can the update be designed to not affect favorites?
For the Bermuda 3.10 upgrade, the size of the update was too large to be done by internet, thus requiring separate SD card. Can future updates be limited in size to accompany the much simpler internet method?
Finally, I again ask about the status of including a "ruler" (distance and bearing tool) for the Axiom MFD? This is a very vital tool for navigation providing critical information that has a different function than the range and bearing determined from the vessels current location. Most all smart device apps have such a tool.

Thank you,
Bill Worsley
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Upgrades and Ruler for Axiom - billworsley - 10-25-19 11:37 AM