Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] Axiom 12 Pro Rvx Tranducer best suited for me and my abnormal hull.
12-23-19, 09:52 PM (This post was last modified: 12-24-19 11:00 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
RE: [CA11] Axiom 12 Pro Rvx Tranducer best suited for me and my abnormal hull.
Thank you Chuck! I have added a link to the Airmar PM265C transducer. I will not be able to buy a cp470 or 570 for now I will have to make due with the axioms processing for the time being. I will also have to make due with one transducer for now unless I add the rv100 "because its free and if it works at all". Hopefully I can add the Rv ducers later down the road when budget allows.

Q1. Seems the B175 ducer is only one frequency is that correct? If that is true than it would not be the good choice?

Q2. Do you know if there would be any pros - cons between fairing block b265 and pocket mount pm265? Besides the obvious extra labor building a pocket mount receptacle.

Q3. Since I will likely be stuck with one transducer for a while, should I go LH frequency or LM frequency like previously suggested? Will the LM still function decent in the 100' range?

Thank you for all the information. I hope you have an excellent Holiday!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: [CA11] Axiom 12 Pro Rvx Tranducer best suited for me and my abnormal hull. - BILLFISHER21 - 12-23-19 09:52 PM