Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[TG] [TG11] Engine Management - Engine setup wizard with non-Raymarine engine gateway
05-29-20, 06:47 PM (This post was last modified: 06-09-20 10:29 PM by Tom - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[TG11] Engine Management - Engine setup wizard with non-Raymarine engine gateway
I have a Axiom with Lighthouse operating system. I also am using a Fox Gateway engine management system. The engine is a 1997 Mercruiser 5.7 EFI. During setup the operating system does not recognize the engine. Could this be because of the engine gateway?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-09-20, 10:33 PM
RE: [TG11] Engine Management - Engine setup wizard with non-Raymarine engine gateway
Hello gr8lkr,

The engine setup (Identify engines on LH3 software) is designed to set up the Raymarine ECI100 engine gateway and won't work with other gateways, however if the gateway/engines are correctly configured (in particular the Instance number) then there should be no setup required on the Raymarine MFD except to tell it how many engines there are, in Home > Setup > Boat Details.

Are you having problems with engine data? If so, what problems? That FAQ has some info about common issues.

Regards,
Tom

Raymarine since 1999.
Interests: Diagnosis of problems in sonar/fishfinders, NMEA2000, ethernet comms, autopilots, thermal cameras

Please don't PM me asking for direct support, please ask a public question instead so that others can see the question and answer. Forum posts will always be answered before PM requests.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply