Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Updating SR100
03-24-16, 03:23 PM
Updating SR100
I have an SR100 that came with my boat which had an inoperative E120. I replaced the E120 with an e125 but left the SR100 disconnected. I'd like to reconnect it and start using it, through the network switch, but it probably needs a software upgrade. I cannot find the SR100 software on the website, nor instructions on how to upgrade it using an e series plotter. I have the ability to connect it to a laptop using the Ethernet cable if that's an option as well. Can I get the software upgrade and directions to do it via an e125 please? Thanks
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-25-16, 11:21 AM
RE: Updating SR100
Welcome to the Raymarine Technical Forum TK62,

Please note that the SR100 does not require updated software to support functioning as a Sirius Satellite Weather Reciever within a system featuring a/c/e/eS/gS-Series MFDs. It would be recommended that the SR100's software be updated should you desire to additionally use it as a Sirius Satellite Radio receiver. As Raymarine has not released a software update to remotely update an SR100 via any model of MFD other than an E-Series Classic MFD, then SR100 would need to be sent to Raymarine’s Product Repair Center to have its software updated.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply