Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA11] upgrading to AxiomPro 9
03-28-18, 12:25 PM (This post was last modified: 05-24-18 10:44 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
RE: [CA11] upgrading to AxiomPro 9
Welcome to the Raymarine Forum George,

Q1. Does the Axiom Pro support the SR100 weather only black boxes?
A1. Negative. Please click here to view a FAQ addressing this subject.

Q2. Does the Axiom Pro support the Fusion 750 radio connected to the Ethernet network?
A2. Negative. MFDs running LightHouse 3 software must be interfaced to compatible Fusion or Rockford Fosgate stereo systems via a powered and properly terminated SeaTalkng / NMEA 2000 backbone

Q3. What is the part number for the devicenet to Seatalkng cable that will connect to the AxiomPro to the Seatalkng 5 way.
A3. Please click here to view a FAQ addressing this subject.

Q4. Does the Navionic chip have to be installed in the master or can it be in the slave unit?
A4. The Navionics chart card may be inserted into any MFD which is has been switched ON within the system.

Q5. Does the wifi to HDMI ( Miracast) feature have to be setup on the master or can this be setup on the slave. The reason for this question is because the slave is down below about 10 feet from the TV.
A5. Any one of the MFDs may be configured to cast its screen image to the Miracast device which will be interfaced to the TV.

Q6. Please review the drawing attached to identify any items that may not be support at this time or in the future. I am hopeful that dropping the AxiomPro 9 units into this system will all just work.
A6. Should you be replacing the currently installed e95 MFDs, then the currently installed MFD Power/NMEA 0183/Video Input Cables and RayNet cable may be left in place for use with the Axiom Pro MFDs. Rather than daisychaining the i50 & i60 instruments as shown within your diagram, please click here to view a FAQ addressing best practices for interfacing devices having a SeaTalkng / NMEA 2000 communications interface within binnacle pods.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: [CA11] upgrading to AxiomPro 9 - Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator - 03-28-18 12:25 PM